Summer asks us to relax, disconnect and rest days. And we are already thinking about our vacations: what we are going to carry in our suitcase and what the looks protagonists of this summer 2019.
And since we don't want to waste too much time thinking outfit, our proposal is to opt for sets of two super light, comfortable and summery pieces.
You can also take each of its parts separately and combine them easily with the rest of your closet: with neutral colors or nude and with garments with basic designs.
Whether you are a skirt or pants, we have gone shopping and we have selected Nine sets of two key pieces for this summer 2019.
- Short top with bow at the front and flower print of Emory Park (part of a set) of Asos for 35.99 euros.
- Emory Park floral ruffle hem skirt (part of a set) of Asos for 38.99 euros.
- Knot body in brown in Sfera for 29.99 euros 11.99 euros.
- Skirt gathers in brown in Sfera for 35.99 euros 15.99 euros.
- Mini textured skirt Zara for 22.95 euros.
- White textured body of Zara for 25.95 euros.
- Skylar Rose floral crop top with frunces (part of a set) 33.49 euros.
- Skylar Rose floral design mini skirt with skirts (part of a set) of Asos for 37.49 euros.
- Yellow plaid capri pants by & Other Stories (part of a set) of Asos for 79 euros.
- & Other Stories yellow button-down cropped top (part of a set) of Asos for 49 euros.
- Mini gathered skirt Sfera for 29.99 euros 15.99 euros.
- Short gather body of Sfera for 29.99 euros 11.99 euros.
- Nostalgia Finders Keepers Plaid Short Top Asos for 115.99 euros.
- Nostalgia set skirt from Finders Keepers from Asos for 96.99 euros.
- Printed cropped pants in Sfera for 19.99 euros.
- Body stamped button Sfera 15.99 euros.
- Beach set with blouse with knotted front and red pant skirt by Charlie Holiday from Asos for 165.99 euros.